Wednesday, September 28, 2011

:Purseaholic:

Ladies! I have two brand new FabuLyss handbags that were just added last night.  I am in love with them!  Two totally different styles for the versatile fashionista.  Always affordable-each under $40!

The first handbag goes by "Rated R" - I chose this name for it because it's so dangerous and bad looking with all the chains, tassels, and leather.  This is the same handbag I am carrying now in black.  It hangs at a perfect length and the strap is extra comfortable on my shoulder.  Great size for an every day bag.

                       


The second new addition to the FabuLyss family goes by "Posh".  In a beautiful hunter green that is great for the fall, this handbag has multiple ways to wear it.  With a removable chain strap and adjustable leather strap, you can wear this as a messenger bag, clutch, or evening bag.  The gold with the hunter green adds a classy touch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment