Thursday, September 8, 2011

Delaware's Fashion Crisis!



The First State- Delaware.  You need help!  The inability to dress here is evident.  Its as though fashion is almost frowned upon and going with the crowd is embraced.  NOOOO!  Everyone has their own fashion sense which allows fashion ideas and new trends to emerge!  I am a PA/Philly girl and ever since moving to Delaware (even though it is right next to PA) I noticed the lack of style and fashion amongst Delawarians.  I have decided to change this pronto!  Now I know there are fashionistas here but the percentage is scarce.  Delawarians seem to never leave-so maybe they don't have a clue?  Here is a girl in front of me in line to get into a nice outside bar at 10 at night wearing this hoodie with running sneakers!?  #nowords


So I am walking to the post office to mail out some orders and I run into this woman.  FASHION EMERGENCY!!!!  Is this a curtain/tablecloth?  Lord help her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment