Friday, September 23, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things

:L'Oreal Infallible Plumping Lip Gloss:



This is my daily lip gloss. It plumps, REALLY last for hours on your lips, and looks great! I use Plumped Pink #106 but I am definately planning to try another shade soon! Under $10!




:Rimmel Lash Accelerator:



Mascara works wonders but a GOOD mascara is hard to go by without spending $20 and Up. I have tried multiple brands but I am loyal to Rimmel. It is under $10 and goes on thick and long. I get compliments all the time on my lashes when I am wearing it too.



:Sally Hansen Nail Effects:



< span style="font-size: medium;">Super Easy and Affordable Nail Art. I was afraid I would be horrible at applying these but its so easy and you even get extra left over if you mess up or peel one off after applying. For $10 how can you go wrong?! I love the confetti ones I am rocking in the first image. 


:Black Minis:


This is one of my favorite accessories for any season. You can pair it with a sweater, tights, high boots, tunic, a dress that is too short- pretty much anything! You can make it your own look. I got this skirt a couple years ago at H&M for under $10. Below I found some stores that sell them for very affordable prices.

Forever 21 $17.99 Shop Here







Wet Seal $10.50 Shop Here



FAVORITE! Faux Leather Mini On Sale! Charlotte Russe $15! Shop Here

Quilted Faux-Leather Skirt Quilted Faux-Leather Skirt Quilted Faux-Leather Skirt Quilted Faux-Leather Skirt Quilted Faux-Leather Skirt

1 comment:

  1. Trying this mascara and lip gloss this weekend!

    ReplyDelete