Friday, September 16, 2011

Great Jewelry Coming Soon!

I am so excited to work with three different amazing jewelry designers!  Shortly I will have pieces from:

Rashidagurl- loud, attention getter, fun, and colorful earrings she makes herself and representing Philadelphia!  My City!!!  Love her unique work!!
                              


Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication- The designer Alysson, makes her pieces out of gimp (remember what we used to make bracelets with growing up!) and chains and creates amazingly simply yet stylish bracelets.  She is based out of Delaware and will be my first Delaware designer featured on FabuLyss!                                        
                        
ChichiPanache- Adorable, fashionable jewelry made by two girls who worked together and combined their desire for affordable accessories into a brand.  Love it!  
                       


All different styles for all different occassion, styles, and fashionistas!  The hard part is picking only a couple designs from each.  I want them all!!!  Cannot wait to work with them!

4 comments:

  1. wow they are all different but all amazing I love them and cannot wait to shop these looks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chain earings and the gimp bracelet is cute! I like how she combines the gimp with other materials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Allyson's work. I featured her bracelets on a Turquoise Thursday on my blog. I love her stuff, and she's the one that taught me the work #armparty

    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Crystal I love it too! I actually checked out your blog as well looks awesome I love what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete