Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Introducing Alyssa Danese

Hey divas! I guess I'll start out with the basics first.  My name is Alyssa aka the owner/buyer/stylist of Fabulyss.  I live in Delaware and work as a loan counselor at a financial institution (SOOOO not what I am meant to do).  I have always wanted a career in fashion but never knew where to start.  I am a full-time professional deal finder and discount shopper.  I LOVE great deals and bragging about how much my find is worth compared to how much I bought it for.  I eventually realized through everyone's amazement that this is a talent of mine I have to share.  So....outside of my full time job I started saving all my fab fashion finds and not keeping them for myself (VERY HARD TO DO) in order to share them with you.  I am very blessed with great friends and loved ones that have helped me establish and build Fabulyss.com.  My goal is to start on the internet as an eboutique and eventually grow into a powerful, well known store front. Everyday I am learning new things that I want to implement on my site and I cannot wait to get everything how I want it to be.  So keep your eye out for Fabulyss because we are coming to take over all these over priced boutiques!

Ciao Bellas,
Alyssa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment