Monday, August 29, 2011

Celebrity Looks of the Day






Today's Celebrity Look of the Day is again an animal print :)  I bought these amazing Kelsi Dagger wedges on clearance for $20 at Marshalls and I found my Favorite Kardashian- Khloe in a very similiar pair.  Guarantee hers are AT LEAST 10 times more than these!





Today's celebrity look combines two trends on one item.  This is a great look for Fall and of course.....AFFORDABLE.  Tons of celebrities are rocking stripes and a new fall trend I have noticed a lot of stars are wearing are distressed sweaters.  Below we have Victoria Beckham in a similiar striped sweater and Audrina Patridge in a distressed sweater.  Both of these sweaters are extremely similar to Fabulyss' Distressed Diva. 
                                                          Shop Distressed Diva Here!


For those that know me, you know that I am OBSESSED with animal print.  Yes I am one of those! Now my look is not as bold as the celebrities in this deal of the day however, its JUST as fab.  We have Katherine Heigl, Sophia Vergara, and Jessica Simpson rocking the animal print style.  I'm not sure how much their handbags cost them but I would bet my pup Prima Donnas life that its atleast 3 times more than ours.  Another perk- The fact that Fabulyss' bag is not as bold allows you to pair it with colors and other patterns instead of just black or solids.  Meow!



Here is Kelly Rowland in a black Sena Cut out Dress that retails at $398.  Steal this look by Romeo & Juliet Couture on http://www.fabulyss.com/ for only $30!

Okay so we know all the celebs have Berkin bags...Here is Ciara with her Alligator Berkin which ranges between $ 10K- $150K.  Must be Nice!!!! 

I also found my BOOOOO Pharell *dreamy eyes* rocking this purple Berkin.  Not so sure about this look hubby.
 

As much as we would all love to have tens of thousands of dollars to blow on bags.....its unrealistic.  Check out my faux alligator bag for only $14.99!!!!!!!

Shop Look Here!

If you are more colorful like Pharrell -- Check this AMAZING DEAL out!SHOP ORANGE CROC HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment