Friday, December 16, 2011

:Walk the Talk Event:

Last weekend FabuLyss sponsored a wonderful fashion event at Showroom 77 in Philadelphia. Tweety- blogger of Young Hip Chic and Rebecca, blogger of Can Ya Heel Me? did an amazing job with gathering fashion bloggers, designers, and shop owners together to network and do what we do best... Shop! Here are a few pics from the event. I look forward to working with them both in the future. 

My FabuLyss Fam and Fashion Blogger Kia of From My Style 2 Urs on the Red Carpet

Rebecca of Can Ya Heel Me? Tweety of Young Hip Chic & Myself
Kia and I
Sharde and I rockin Shavonne DeAnn- New Brand FabuLyss is carrying!
Walk the Talk and all of its Sponsors
Yummy!

Pretty Pretty Rebels
You can see more pictures and read more about the event here:
FromMyStyle2Urs
Twoonefivemag
BecauseIamFabulous
528spokentruth


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Alyssa Danese for the linked in. We took a picture and didn't actually have talk. Wish we did. CONTACT ME cldsleyon@gmail.com Twitter @Jeanclaudecoco
    Fabulous Event! Walk the Talk. Such nice ladies I met that day
    xoxoxo
    JeanClaude COCO
    www.becauseiamfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete