Thursday, October 13, 2011

:New FabuLyss Review:

This review was done by a young fashion blogger named Tweety Elitou.  She loves our accessories and did note that she loves our clothes but they are still pretty summery and we are in fall.  I realize this is true but have lots of plans to change this soon.  We have a few new fall pieces but tons of plans with new designers to add more once my finances allow me to purchase them.  I wish I had unlimited funds for FabuLyss!  Well here is the review & thanks again Tweety!

|

FASHIONISTA FINDS: Fabulyss Boutique has some FABULOUS accessories!!!


Posted by Young Hip Chic on October 13, 2011 11:06 am | 8 Views | 0 Comments |
Hey Fashionistas:
My girl, Alyssa Danese on facebook opened up a shop that has some really cute accessories that caught my attention. She has really cute clothing too, but some of it is a little summery and we are in the fall season.
FabuLyss is a unique online boutique selling new and gently used clothing and accessories. The items sold on FabuLyss are hand selected and purchased from various retailers by fashionista/owner Alyssa Danese.  Here at FabuLyss our mission is to bring fellow fashionistas the hottest styles and trends at affordable prices found no where else.
Who doesn't love that?
Here are a few of my favorites!!!
Green White Grey- $49.99
Red Hand Bag- $12.99
Color Block Clutch- $12.99

Be sure to visit her boutique online at: www.fabulyss.com

Be sure to check out her amazing blog here!  Visit YoungHipChic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment